The Helium House was opened in 2006 in a small shop on Lyndoch Road. We moved to Murray Street in 2007 and then to our current location just before Christmas 2011. Our new shop is much larger with lots of space to look around and lots more products for you to choose from. Go to our “Products” page to see a list of what we have and if we don’t have what you want, just ask and we will do our best to get it for you.
Our team is committed to giving you exceptional service, professional yet friendly, and we always have time to listen to you and discuss your party needs. We are happy to work with your ideas or give you some suggestions of our own. We offer delivery and can set up the decorations for you.
We welcome your feedback and ideas about how we can improve our service to you. Happy customers are the best advertising of all, so if you are not 100% happy with our service or products, please let us know.
Our Clients love us
- What I like best about your shop is the layout, the way you have sections for different party ideas and the fact you can move around. But in all honesty I think it would have to be the warm friendly service. Without this your business wouldn't be what it is today. :)Mark
- Hi Annette, I just wanted to say a BIG Thank you for all your help with organising my outfit for a Friend’s 40th. I was very impressed by the service I received. The service was so friendly and helpful and has been one of the best I have received in a very long time and this service is very hard to come by these days. I will be recommending Helium House to all my friends for future events. Thank you again for all that you did and for helping me view the products via photo’s, due to being time poor. This is very much appreciated.Tanya
- I want to say a huge Thankyou to your staff. Each week my daughter chooses to spend her pocket money in your store. It can be a drawn out process choosing just the right thing for her few dollars, and then a further process to count out the money coin by coin. Not once have we sensed impatience or exasperation from your lovely staff. It makes my daughter feel important and it makes my husband or I feel comfortable in our community. All for the weekly sum of $4! (She has a birthday coming up this week, so she'll get a payrise!)Nicole
- Why did I choose the Helium House? Planning the celebrations for a very special day I had rung around and checked out several websites. I chose the Helium House as they were quite simply the friendliest. nothing was too hard, and everyone I spoke to during the planning recognised my name and knew about our project.Melaina
City of Tea Tree Gully Library
- We have used The Helium House now on several occasions for our conferences at the Novotel Barossa Resort. We have always found them very friendly and accommodating to all of our needs. Nothing is too much trouble. Their attention to detail is wonderful and I would certainly recommend them to anyone.Beryl J
Program Co-ordinator, South Australian Centre for Healthcare Improvement (SACHI), Flinders Medical Centre